Togo - Hôpital Baptiste Biblique Photos
Togo - Open Doors for Ministry
Togo, a small country in West Africa, has proven a fertile opportunity for the gospel message. The Karolyn Kempton Memorial Christian Hospital (Hôpital Baptiste Biblique) has led the way in healthcare evangelism for the past 24 years. New healthcare initiatives including communinity health and village clinics are moving healthcare and the gospel message out to where people live. A vision for reaching less evangelized ethnic and religious groups in the north of the country are moving forward with a new team of missionaries in the northern town of Mango. The Hospital of Hope is under construcion as a part of the The Wendell Kempton Medical and Ministry Center which will also house facilities for other ministries. Opportunities for both short-term volunteer service and career mission service are open.
- Full service hospital with outpatient clinic
- Nursing education program
- Communicty Health Evangelism
- Evangelistic Village Clinics
- General Surgeons
- Specialists willing to work in their specialty, teach and help with general patient care
- Family Practice Physicians for 2 weeks to 2 years
- Physician's Assistants and Nurse Practitioners - to work in both the Out Patient Clinic, Acute care in the hospital, and take night call
- Nurse Educators - a 3 month commitment is preferred for clinical rotations and/or class modules; BSN required, MSN and experience as a nurse educator or staff educator preferred
- Biomed tech - 2 weeks every 6 months to maintain hospital equipment and teach national workers
- Hospital Adminsitrator
- Network administration/general computer & software maintenance
Interested? Contact Dr. Michael Gayle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the ABWE Togo web site for more information on Togo: www.togo.abwe.org
How you can sign up:
God's been tugging at your heart to join Him on the mission field. You've cruised the websites, read the brochures, talked with others, checked your schedule, and prayed for the Lord's direction. You may already have a sense of where God is calling you, or you may still be undecided. That's OK. You may know how you're going to pay for the trip, both in finances and time, or you may not really know how all that is going to work out. You've come to the place where you have peace about trusting the Lord with the details. Now it's time to step out in faith.
If you believe God is calling you to serve with us in medical missions, please review the information contained on the navigation tab to the left entitled "Qualifications for Short Term Team Service". If you meet these qualifications and are in agreement with ABWE's Doctrinal Statement, you may begin the Application process at ABWE's secure on-line site: https://applications.abwe.org/ Select the Medical Short Term (Rotations and Teams) Application.